Dorkbot Hack/Work/Planning meeting tomorrow

justi...@gmail.com

May 25, 2024, 3:43:10 PMMay 25
to dorkbotpdx-blabber
Hey all,
 Just a reminder that we'll be holding a...Dorkathon, let's call it? If you'd like to be more involved in the workings of Dorkbot, now's your chance! Sunday, May 26 at Ctrl+H from 1:30-3:30pm (I previously said 2, showing up then would be cool as well!)

The agenda
-The web site is due for an overhaul (copy, design, functionality)
-Add to the site - reinstate blog/project log, add a local resource wiki?
-Other internet presence - Subscribable calendar, Fediverse, etc.
-Planning more events - Swap meets, workshops, game nights?

Obviously we won't get all of these finished, but it would be great to get a read on what people are interested in working on and come up with a roadmap for working on this stuff. I know it's a holiday weekend, so if you're interested but unavailable, that roadmap will be available afterwards!

-Justin