Wanted to borrow: frequency counter

Scott Baker

Jan 5, 2024, 3:38:44 AMJan 5
to dorkbotpdx-blabber
I built a home-brew WSPR beacon (ham radio).
To calibrate it, I need a frequency counter that can measure 5MHz
with 1 Hz accuracy (or as good as I can get it).
The waveform I need to measure is 3.3V CMOS signal levels.

Does anyone have a frequency counter that I could borrow?
I could bring my project to the January 8 Dorkbot and calibrate it there.

Thanks,
Scott

Eric Garner

Jan 5, 2024, 10:10:49 AMJan 5
to dorkbotpd...@googlegroups.com
I have one you can use. I would have to meet you because I haven't been able to make it to the meetings, which has been a huge bummer.

Eric

Scott Dixon

Jan 5, 2024, 4:13:18 PMJan 5
to dorkbotpd...@googlegroups.com
Scott,
If it is more convenient to do the measurement at Dorkbot on Monday night, I have a very accurate frequency counter I can bring then.
Scott

Scott Baker

Jan 5, 2024, 11:57:59 PMJan 5
to dorkbotpdx-blabber
Hi,

Eric loaned me his HP53132A which did the trick. Thanks !!

73,
Scott