Dallas Maker Space meeting this week at Company|Dallas

1 view

Ed Paradis

Mar 15, 2010, 12:06:06 PM3/15/10
to dorkb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This week's meeting of the Dallas Maker Space will be on Thursday at
7PM at Company|Dallas, the co-working facility in Richardson, near
Campbell and 75.

http://www.companydallas.com/

(directions page)
http://www.companydallas.com/?page_id=30

Someone will be there to let you in, and we'll have signs with a
number to call if you show up late.

This week's awesome presentation will be by Glenn Pipe about remote
controlling your project with an iPhone. Glenn has built a full-scale
model of R2D2 that he can command using his iPhone. Come check out
what Glenn has been up to and learn how you can use the iPhone as a
remote control for your own projects.

Find out more about the Dallas Maker Space at our website:
http://www.dallasmakerspace.com
or our mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/dallas-hackerspace

I'll be there. Who else will be coming?