[MakeDFW] April Meeting

Michael Reilly

Apr 4, 2011, 9:28:34 PM4/4/11
We finally have the new place to a point where we can have people over, so we'd like to restart the Make:DFW/Dorkbot meetings beginning this month.

April 23rd
4pm-7pm

Artifacture
1320 Griffin St E (at Peters St), 75215

Single-story blue building with gated parking. If there is space, you can park inside the gates (leave 2-3 spots at the far end in front of the art studio) but the other spots labeled as reserved are for weekdays. If there are no spots, you can park along Peters Street.

We'll have a few drinks and snacks on hand, but it would help if you could bring more to share.

No specific theme this month, we can just catch up on what everyone is currently working on and see who is planning to attend the Maker Faire in May.

Michael
artifacturestudios.com

Michael Reilly

Apr 16, 2011, 10:14:54 PM4/16/11
We finally have the new place to a point where we can have people over, so we'd like to restart the Make:DFW/Dorkbot meetings beginning this month.

Saturday, April 23rd