Update on Dallas MakerSpace

Ed Paradis

Jun 15, 2010, 9:34:50 AM6/15/10
to dorkb...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Just a heads up that the new hackerspace in DFW is one step closer to
getting its own building. The parent organization, the Dallas
Personal Robotics Group (DPRG), voted to move forward on signing a
lease. We'll be looking at buildings in the next few weeks and
getting that massive paperwork mountain started.

If you're interested in seeing the new Makerbot we just assembled,
checking out the animatronic papercraft, or just bouncing some ideas
around, our meetings are 7:00pm on Thursdays at XMax Games (near
Lakewood Landing on Skillman).

http://www.xmaxgames.com/directions.html

That is, until we've got a building. Then we'll meet there. :)

Ed