Fall Crit Club

1 view

David W Van Ness

Aug 7, 2009, 9:36:55 PM8/7/09
to Kelly James, corey johnson, Zoe Webre, Pawlowicz, Elaine, Lisa Ehrich, Erik Tosten, ELIZABET...@tccd.edu, Rachel Black (rachelbeck@email.com), Mitch Rogers, Rick Maxwell, Marty Ray, m m, Ted Beckstead, Thomas Schubert, Mary Tomas, Jill O'Brien (jillsbadcar@yahoo.com), Brad Oldham, Annaliza Christie, Austin, Jerry, Amanda Moore, Kevin Atkins, Decaen, Andrew, bagl...@sbcglobal.net, paul....@gmail.com, Suza Kanon, cam schoepp, sarah jane semrad, STALDER, ANDREW, dorkb...@googlegroups.com, Gigi Gartner, GORDON, MARTHA, Greg Metz, MN Huking, Nancy Hairston, HYDE, KARLA, Jennifer Jones, John Pomara, Lisa Nersesova, Bryce Lafferty, Lars Larsen, Cynthia Mills, charles coldewey, Cristie O. Adams, Caroline Mire, Dennis Boatright, David Newman, Mariko Frost, Margaret Meehan
Dear All,

I am writing you because at some point you express interest in a crit club.  Well the fall is here and we all are slowly returning from vacations and so forth and it's time to think about scheduling a meeting.  I am leaving this week for Santa Fe, NM.  So this isn't good for me and kinda short notice anyway.  What does everyone think of August 30th?  Around 12 or 1 in the afternoon.  Charles Coldway has offered his new house for use to use.  Thank you Charles.  Address to come.   You don't need to have any work to talk about we just need voices and ideas, so use those critiquing skills for more than just your students let's raise the level of art of all those involved.  Of course if you have something to look at that would be great as well.   So get out of your studio and see what others in your field think of you work, or come look at the art of your collegues.  Remeber there is no limit on the number of famous artists.  Competition will create the best of the best.

Thanks

David Van Ness
www.davidvanness.com
dave.v...@gmail.com

address is in flux, look for my new studio in the midcities.

David W Van Ness

Aug 29, 2009, 10:10:39 AM8/29/09
to Kelly James, corey johnson, Zoe Webre, Pawlowicz, Elaine, Lisa Ehrich, Erik Tosten, ELIZABET...@tccd.edu, Rachel Black (rachelbeck@email.com), Mitch Rogers, Rick Maxwell, Marty Ray, m m, Ted Beckstead, Thomas Schubert, Mary Tomas, Jill O'Brien (jillsbadcar@yahoo.com), Brad Oldham, Annaliza Christie, Austin, Jerry, Amanda Moore, Kevin Atkins, Decaen, Andrew, bagl...@sbcglobal.net, paul....@gmail.com, Suza Kanon, cam schoepp, sarah jane semrad, STALDER, ANDREW, dorkb...@googlegroups.com, Gigi Gartner, GORDON, MARTHA, Greg Metz, MN Huking, Nancy Hairston, HYDE, KARLA, Jennifer Jones, John Pomara, Lisa Nersesova, Bryce Lafferty, Lars Larsen, Cynthia Mills, charles coldewey, Cristie O. Adams, Caroline Mire, Dennis Boatright, David Newman, Mariko Frost, Margaret Meehan
Charles's address:

8819 Rockway
White Settlement, TX 76108
1pm. I should be there a little early