Christmas Extravaganza and Farewell Bash!

1 view

Michael Reilly

Dec 6, 2010, 11:20:13 PM12/6/10
Thursday, December 16 at 6:30pm - December 17 at 1:00am

Artifacture Studios @ South Side on Lamar (SSOL)
1409 S Lamar #845
Dallas, TX 75215

817-915-8185 or 817-808-2249

After five great years at SSOL, it's time to say goodbye. Artifacture is growing like gangbusters, and we are moving to new digs in January to support it!

Please come eat, drink and make merry with us as we celebrate the season, and bid farewell to our loft in grand and glorious style. Highlights this year include Bourbon-Vanilla Ice cream and peppermint snowball cocktails guaranteed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Doors open at 6. The food will be plentiful, the drinks generous, and the company enchanting. Come visit for a while, see some old friends, and make some new ones. Dress is - as always - casual, and guests are welcome.

Merry ChristmaChanuKwanzikah!

Michael and Shane