پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

David W Van Ness

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
15 ستمبر، 2010، 6:15:53 PM15/9/10
بنام dorkb...@googlegroups.com

I need to grow my user base so:

This is an experiment by David Van Ness. I will be posting a .STL file for users to download and edit. Once edited, a user may upload their design for the next user to edit. You must keep atleast 30% of the parent generation in your new design. Each upload will be viewed by the admins and, if accepted, uploaded to the site for download by the next user. Everyone will get credit as authors of this project. Thank you for collaborating with me, David Van Ness.

RULES:
1. 30% of the new model must be from the parent model.
2. You cannot be the last to upload twice in a row. You will have to let someone else edit it between your edits.
3. All members will be considered authors of the collaboration and credited.
4. I will print the object every few generations.
5. All files must be .stl
6. Nothing vulgar or otherwise offensive will not be allowed. This is up to the admins to decide. Though if the piece has enough artistic merit there will be some room to work with.
7. I and the admins get final say in what is uploaded.
8. Keep the files under 30mbs. (I may open this up over time)

1. 30% of the parent of the new model must be from the parent model
2. You cannot be the last to upload twice in a row. You will have to let someone else edit it between your edits.
3. All members will be considered authors of the collaboration and credited.
4. I will print the object every few generations.
5. All files must be .stl
6. Nothing vulgar or otherwise offensive will not be allowed. This is up to the admins to decide. Though if the piece has enough artistic merit there will be some room to work with.
7. I and the admins get final say in what is uploaded.
8. Keep the files under 30mbs. (I may open this up over time)

سبھی کو جواب دیں
مصنف کو جواب دیں
فارورڈ کریں
0 نئے پیغامات