SculptCAD RapidArtists Blog and Flicker

ยอดดู 0 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

David W Van Ness

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 ก.พ. 2553 18:02:1423/2/53
ถึง Francis Fox, Greg Metz, Gigi Gartner, lbl...@the-mac.org, Jo Lauria, Sonny Kamm, Shane.Mec...@unt.edu, Marty Walker Gallery, Visions West Galleries Nikki Todd, Pawlowicz, Elaine, PAUL....@tccd.edu, Erik Tosten, stu...@unt.edu, Rebecca F, Marty Ray, Thomas Schubert, Ted Beckstead, The Red Door Gallery and Collective, Jill O'Brien (jillsbadcar@yahoo.com), UNT Model Coordinator, Sarah Offermanns, Brad Oldham, Al Brunke, Annaliza Christie, Austin, Jerry, dorkb...@googlegroups.com, Conduit Gallery, fish dragon, Mariko Frost, Fredericks & Freiser Gallery, MN Huking, heather puckett, Heike Carrel, Suza Kanon, jennyle...@gmail.com, Lemme, Cynthia Mills, cam schoepp, Bryce Lafferty, Nick Derington, m m, Nathan
SculptCAD RapidArtists

webaddress:

http://www.sculptcadrapidartists.com/

my project specfically:

http://www.sculptcadrapidartists.com/davevanness.html

Our Flickr Account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sculptcadrapidartists

Our blog account

http://sculptcadrapidartists.blogspot.com/

Don't worry facebook and twitter accounts are coming to. Spread the
love. If you all didn't know I will be appearing in Anaheim for this
conference to lecture on digital sculpture and what it means to the
three types of sculptors I describe. It will be less arty and more in
tune with the engineers. I'll either be part of another lecture or
have my own depending on how many people are presenting and time. So
if you are near the Disney Hotel in May you should come by. We are
working on some big venues so keep in touch. Who knows Venice
Biennial (actually working on that ha ha, we have fiscal sponsonship
whoot!)

David W Van Ness

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 ก.พ. 2553 15:02:1725/2/53
ถึง Francis Fox, Greg Metz, Gigi Gartner, lbl...@the-mac.org, Jo Lauria, Sonny Kamm, Shane.Mec...@unt.edu, Marty Walker Gallery, Visions West Galleries Nikki Todd, Pawlowicz, Elaine, PAUL....@tccd.edu, Erik Tosten, stu...@unt.edu, Rebecca F, Marty Ray, Thomas Schubert, Ted Beckstead, The Red Door Gallery and Collective, Jill O'Brien (jillsbadcar@yahoo.com), UNT Model Coordinator, Sarah Offermanns, Brad Oldham, Al Brunke, Annaliza Christie, Austin, Jerry, dorkb...@googlegroups.com, Conduit Gallery, fish dragon, Mariko Frost, Fredericks & Freiser Gallery, MN Huking, heather puckett, Heike Carrel, Suza Kanon, jennyle...@gmail.com, Lemme, Cynthia Mills, cam schoepp, Bryce Lafferty, Nick Derington, m m, Nathan
Here is an image of the elk in development

Based from a scan and then manipulated in the computer. I still need
to add the texture but this should get you a good idea of the elk

caribou.jpg

David W Van Ness

ยังไม่อ่าน,
25 ก.พ. 2553 18:23:1125/2/53
ถึง Francis Fox, Greg Metz, Gigi Gartner, lbl...@the-mac.org, Jo Lauria, Sonny Kamm, Shane.Mec...@unt.edu, Marty Walker Gallery, Visions West Galleries Nikki Todd, Pawlowicz, Elaine, PAUL....@tccd.edu, Erik Tosten, stu...@unt.edu, Rebecca F, Marty Ray, Thomas Schubert, Ted Beckstead, The Red Door Gallery and Collective, Jill O'Brien (jillsbadcar@yahoo.com), UNT Model Coordinator, Sarah Offermanns, Brad Oldham, Al Brunke, Annaliza Christie, Austin, Jerry, dorkb...@googlegroups.com, Conduit Gallery, fish dragon, Mariko Frost, Fredericks & Freiser Gallery, MN Huking, heather puckett, Heike Carrel, Suza Kanon, jennyle...@gmail.com, Lemme, Cynthia Mills, cam schoepp, Bryce Lafferty, Nick Derington, m m, Nathan
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ
ข้อความใหม่ 0 รายการ