May Meeting

Michael Reilly

May 21, 2011, 10:21:55 PM5/21/11
Saturday, May 28th
4pm-7pm

Artifacture
1320 Griffin St E (at Peters St), 75215

Single-story blue building with gated parking. If there is space, you
can park inside the gates (leave 2-3 spots at the far end in front of
the art studio) but the other spots labeled as reserved are for
weekdays. If there are no spots, you can park along Peters Street.

We'll have a few drinks and snacks on hand, but it would help if you
could bring more to share.

Meetings are mostly a chance to hang out among your creative peers and discuss ideas or get help. We also have a pretty well equipped shop if you have anything specific you need to do on your project and lack the tools.

As of this month, we have our second laser online, so can cut thicker materials. We've done 5/8" acrylic and 3/4" plywood and MDF in testing, we can do thicker Acrylic and maybe thicker wood depending on its type. We can also align cuts to pre-printed work if special registration marks are included in the print job. Contact me directly if you need details on that.

Michael