Problem building from various different repositories

Matt McClean

May 29, 2012, 2:09:49 AM5/29/12
to doo...@googlegroups.com
I am having some problems building doozerd from source. My enviornment is Ubuntu 12.04 amd64. I followed the instructions on the hacking doc page from github by installing go from source and this went smoothly. Next I cloned the git repository github.com/ha/doozerd.git but in the notes it says to set the GOPATH variable but I was not sure what to set this to. Should it be the directory where the

The error message I get is:

vagrant@precise64:~/ha/doozerd$ ./all.sh
boot.go:6:2: import "github.com/ha/doozer": cannot find package
doozerd.go:9:2: import "github.com/ha/doozerd/peer": cannot find package

I also tried to build one of the forked repositories github.com/4ad/doozerd that seemed to have some bug fixes but got the following error message:

Any help appreciated!!

p4r1tyb1t

Jun 29, 2012, 5:23:37 PM6/29/12
to doozer