moderation

Keith Rarick

Mar 3, 2013, 9:18:46 PM3/3/13
to doo...@googlegroups.com
Moderation for the doozer mailing list is currently set to
"Moderate messages from new members of the group" (and has
been since the beginning). This setting has worked well for
other projects I've been involved in and I expect it to
continue to serve doozer well, but it would be nice to have
more moderators/owners to increase the chances of moderation
happening promptly (that is, not relying solely on me to
process the moderation queue).

Any volunteers?

It's not much of a burden - you only need to moderate one
message from each new member before granting them full
access to post forever. Moderation itself is easy - we only
use it to keep out spam, not for content. ("Is this a real
person? Approve.")

You don't need to be contributing code or anything else to
the project to be a moderator.

Brian Ketelsen

Mar 4, 2013, 1:19:23 PM3/4/13
to doo...@googlegroups.com
I am happy to help with moderation Keith.

-
Brian

Mike Damm

Mar 4, 2013, 1:36:22 PM3/4/13
to doo...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy to help.

Keith Rarick

Mar 4, 2013, 2:55:00 PM3/4/13
to doo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Brian and Mike, I added you both.

Erik St. Martin

Mar 6, 2013, 8:05:16 PM3/6/13
to doo...@googlegroups.com
I can help out with moderation as well.

Keith Rarick

Mar 6, 2013, 11:02:19 PM3/6/13
to doo...@googlegroups.com
Added you too. You guys can also add others in the future
if you want.