Welcome to Crunch Week - Yes on 2H (corporate personhood referendum)

carolyn bninski

Oct 3, 2011, 6:01:55 PM10/3/11
to CCJP Announce, dont...@googlegroups.com, d...@lists.riseup.net
Hi all:

Welcome to Crunch Week for Yes on 2H (the City of Boulder referendum on whether corporations should have constitutional rights and whether money is speech)  and all the other Bouder progressive campaigns.  We need every minute you can spare this week - October 3 through October 9 - to Stand Up for Democracy and make Yes on 2H win by large margins on November 1st.

We have been invited to participate in the BIG Boulder LIt Drop (by our early endorsing groups: PLAN Boulder County and the Indian Peaks Group of the Sierra Club), and here is what we all need to do :

1. ATTEND our StandUp Team Meeting tomorrow, Monday, October 3, at Dem HQ at 7PM.
2. BRING yourselves and a friend to the Collation Meeting on Wednesday, October 5, beginning at 4PM and going until 11PM, also at DemHQ, where we will be collating 12 pieces of lit into packets for distribution to 33,000 Boulder dwelling units during the upcoming weekend.
3.  COME to Dem HQ on Saturday, October 8, at 9AM, to pick up your Lit and begin the Lit Drop in your assigned precincts.
4.  LIT DROP takes place beginning Saturday, October 8 through Sunday, October 9.
5.  HELP us to pick up areas which may have been missed on Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16.

I will provide detailed instructions for Lit Droppers at Monday night meeting.  Please contact me for anything you may need:
303-44-0597 home

See you tomorrow night at 7PM.
Thanks, Merci, Gracias, Grazie!!!

--
Regina

Vote Yes on 2H
Stand Up for Democracy!
Join us Boulder to pass this historic ballot issue
Facebook: Yes on 2H
Twitter: @ Yeson2H