OneBody - Social network and online directory for your church

ry...@mysmallidea.com

Jul 15, 2010, 10:44:28 AM7/15/10
to Donor Tools API
OneBody, the social network and online directory for churches, has
introduced support for the Donor Tools API:
http://github.com/seven1m/onebody/tree/master/app/models/donortools/

It's open source, so you can fork the whole project at Github:
http://github.com/seven1m/onebody

Or use the wonderful hosted version at http://beonebody.com/

Tim Morgan

Jul 15, 2010, 10:55:38 AM7/15/10
to Donor Tools API
Thanks Ryan! Working with the API was pretty straightforward and fun.

Using the Donor Tools API in this way has let me add contribution
tracking to my church software without actually, you know, writing the
stuff myself! :-)

-Tim

On Jul 15, 9:44 am, "r...@mysmallidea.com" <r...@mysmallidea.com>

ry...@mysmallidea.com

Jul 15, 2010, 11:00:05 AM7/15/10
to Donor Tools API
Thanks Tim! I'm so glad to hear that. That's what it's for after all!

Ryan
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted