Add event to Wordpress via Gravity forms or Formidable Forms

John K.

Dec 30, 2011, 6:27:25 PM12/30/11
to Donor Tools API
Hi,

I'm new to Donor Tools and have a project that needs to incorporate
Donor Tools with a Wordpress site. We want to have a donor tool
fundraising event to be incorporated with a WP user/form that is built
in
http://formidablepro.com/
or
http://www.gravityforms.com/

Any thoughts or direction to help us figure out what is needed? Would
we be using the Donor Tools API?

For example we want to allow web users to be able to sign-up and pay
for events (that go through Donor Tools) on the Wordpress site. There
would be multiple events, classes or programs that they could pay for
online.

thanks,
John