Upgraded to 0.8 Cannot see my watermark

notuo

Aug 5, 2020, 11:34:02 AM8/5/20
to dompdf
Hi.

Yesterday I upgraded to 0.8 last version.

No major issues but now my watermark is not showing in the PDF. If I sent the html to the screen it appears normally as expected, so, looks to me the path for the image is fine.

No changes at all to the script used to generate the html.

Here is the  code I am using fore this part:

.draft { background-image: url("nooficial.gif"); background-repeat: repeat-y; background-position: 100px 50%; opacity=0.5;}
/*]]>*/
</
head>
if ($draft) $html .= '
class="draft"';
$html .= '

Any idea is really appreciated

Best regards,

BrianS

Aug 19, 2020, 8:15:49 PM8/19/20
to dompdf
Used that and it came out OK. Have you enabled support for remote resources?

BrianS

Aug 19, 2020, 8:37:06 PM8/19/20
to dompdf