PDF style are limited

Ariel M

Sep 27, 2019, 9:04:35 AM9/27/19
to dompdf
Not sure if this is a phpword or a dompdf concern. I'm using dompdf as an extension to phpword running inside joomla cms. I am able to generate a pdf but the problem is it can only render a limited number of styling like font size, font weight. Font name won't even work, table border width won't change. I did go through the docs; https://phpword.readthedocs.io/en/latest/styles.html but nothing helped. However, I can see dompdf example at work; https://dompdf.net/examples.php though I haven't run it personally as I don't see the files for the examples used.

Ariel M

Oct 2, 2019, 8:51:22 AM10/2/19
to dompdf

BrianS

Jan 20, 2020, 4:44:53 PM1/20/20
to dompdf
Been a while so ... hoepfully fixed? But if not we'd need to see a sample of the HTML + CSS generated by PHPWord to say what's going on with the render.