Use dompdf

divonei Macedo

Feb 10, 2020, 5:09:14 PM2/10/20
to dompdf
Hi Guys,

How to use dompdf without compose.

I downloaded version 0-8-4

I want to use but a i don't know how.

Thanks

Mark

Feb 10, 2020, 5:17:48 PM2/10/20
to dompdf
I'm new to DOMPDF, and I was facing the same query. Get composer purely for this, or struggle through without it. I've seen composer used for other things I'd discounted simply due to composer, so I thought I'd bite the bullet and use composer. Is there a reason you can't / won't use composer? It was very easy to use (from SSH).

Both of those detail how to do it in various situations, however: https://github.com/dompdf/dompdf would be the best place to start:

Download and install

Download a packaged archive of dompdf and extract it into the directory where dompdf will reside

Use the packaged release autoloader to load dompdf, libraries, and helper functions in your PHP:

// include autoloader
require_once
'dompdf/autoload.inc.php';

Note: packaged releases are named according using semantic
versioning (dompdf_MAJOR-MINOR-PATCH.zip). So the 1.0.0
release would be dompdf_1-0-0.zip. This is the only download
that includes the autoloader for Dompdf and all its dependencies.

divonei Macedo

Feb 11, 2020, 8:16:22 AM2/11/20
to dom...@googlegroups.com
Finally i made this work using this: