custom fonts are not loading in latest version laravel dompdf 0.8.2

Bhanu Agarwal

Jul 20, 2020, 5:01:40 AM7/20/20
to dompdf
Hey Everyone,

I am working on certain project on laravel in which i using laravel dompdf extension. i generate pdf using html, before my composer update pdf was working preety well. but after composer update fonts are missed from pdf. what wrong i m doing??

BrianS

Aug 19, 2020, 8:08:28 PM8/19/20
to dompdf
Any errors in the PHP logs? Does Dompdf have read/write access to the temp directory and to the font directories set via options?

You might try clearing the font directory and font cache directory. At the very least try removing the dompdf_font_family_cache.php file.