dompdf doesnt give error, but the result is an empty pdf file

Robert Ney

Jul 29, 2021, 5:10:17 PM7/29/21
to dompdf
After passing perfectly good html, the resulting downloaded pdf file is 1137 bytes and contains what appears to be a very nicely formatted empty document.

The html being passed in is fairly complex and 1400 lines long.
I have run it through a validator and its perfect so I am not sure what to do now to make this work. A previous version of this html that was much simpler works just fine.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Code snippet is included below.

$options = new Options();
$options->set('isRemoteEnabled', TRUE);
$dompdf = new Dompdf($options);
$context = stream_context_create([
'ssl' => [
'verify_peer' => FALSE,
'verify_peer_name' => FALSE,
'allow_self_signed'=> TRUE
]
]);
$dompdf->setHttpContext($context);
$dompdf->setPaper('letter', 'portrait');
$dompdf->loadHtml($str_invoice_body);
$dompdf->render();
$dompdf->stream($obj_invoice->str_shipname."-".date("Ymd", $obj_invoice->int_issue_date)."-".$obj_invoice->int_invoice_id.".pdf");