dompdf link to page

Patrick D

Jun 14, 2020, 4:15:47 AM6/14/20
to dompdf
Hello,

I am using dompdf to create a large PDF file. The first page is the table of contents and linking to anchors works great. Now my client would like me to attach several other PDF files at the end. I use ghostscript on the commandline to combine the files which also works as expected. What I would like to do now is adding links to the table of content to the pages which come from the other pdf files. Is there a way to create a link in dompdf that doesn't have an anchor as a target but a page number instead?

Cheers,
Patrick.

Patricia T

Jun 18, 2020, 10:33:07 AM6/18/20