Problem with :not

Régis Kuckaertz

Mar 9, 2011, 8:01:19 AM3/9/11
to DOMAssistant
Hello,

I'd like to report something I found whilst using DOMAssistant in
combination with selectivizr. First, visit the test case:
http://regiskuckaertz.s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/

It seems that the :not selector is ignored in this example, and the
opposite condition is used instead—you have to open the link with
Internet Explorer to see the behavior. Therefore, instead of
a:not([href]), the engine behaves as if a[href] had been specified.

I first reported this to the selectivizr group but tests with other
engines revealed it only occured with DOMAssistant.

Let's hope you can find a fix because the library's really great!

All the best,
—Régis

Robert Nyman

Mar 9, 2011, 8:38:13 AM3/9/11
to domass...@googlegroups.com
Hi Régis,

Thanks for the report!
I haven't been working with DOMAssistant in years now, but I believe/hope Cheng Hong can help you out with this one.

Best regards,
Robert