Problem on www.domassistant.com

Samuel Desnoës

Jan 6, 2011, 10:23:21 AM1/6/11
to DOMAssistant
Hi,

Happy new year to all of you!

Wanted to point out that css are currently broken for me (?) into the
entire site domassistant.com...
Are there any news about a new release of Domassistant ?

Best regards,

Sam

Kravvitz

Jan 6, 2011, 2:54:23 PM1/6/11
to domassistant
So it is, Sam. It seems that the "Content-encoding" header is missing
from the gzipped stylesheet, so browsers can't interpret the
stylesheet as intended.

Robert (or any other admins), if you would like help fixing that, I'm
happy to assist.

P.S. It's nice to see the semantic markup is still quite usable
despite only being displayed with only the browsers' default styles.

Robert Nyman

Jan 7, 2011, 4:08:01 PM1/7/11
to domass...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys!
Haven't looked at the code in ages, and I think that's what we get for using cheap hosting...

Took the easy way out now and just links to the plain CSS file - should be all good. :-)

> Are there any news about a new release of Domassistant ?

No idea, actually - if/when Cheng Hong reads this, he might have an update

> P.S. It's nice to see the semantic markup is still quite usable
> despite only being displayed with only the browsers' default styles.

Thanks! :-)

Best regards,
Robert