Making DOM Assistant's selector engine standalone

1 view

Kean

Jun 24, 2009, 9:17:39 PM6/24/09
to DOMAssistant
I know the existence of DOMAssistant from a while back and I am really
impressed by the selector performance so far. Is there any chance of
making the selector engine independent like Sizzle? It will greatly
benefit the JavaScript community. Also, it will be great if
DOMAssistant can be extended to support custom pseudo filters.

Robert Nyman

Jun 25, 2009, 3:39:34 AM6/25/09
to domass...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kean,

I've been thinking about it for quite some time, and do want that to happen, but just haven't gotten around to it.
I might do it, but it's just not in the plans for the moment, that's all...

Best regards,
Robert