IE 7, Google Maps & DomAssistant ... Strange Behavior

1 view

John

Mar 29, 2009, 4:16:39 AM3/29/09
to DOMAssistant
I recently had a project where a mapping app worked fine on everything
but IE. I finally reverted to basic JS and got it working on all
browsers. A single onload call to init( ).

As a test after I got it working, I copied the page in question and
merely loaded DomAssistant ... no code using DA ... and reproduced the
app hanging up in loading the map markers. I tried loading before and
after loading the Map script, but still no change.

I use DA elsewhere in the app with no IE7 issue. Has anyone else
experienced this problem with Google maps in combination with DA.

Thanks

John Guerin