Welcome to domajax community support.

Alain T

Jun 17, 2014, 5:18:32 PM6/17/14
to dom...@googlegroups.com
This group live to help you.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to leave a message to the community.

matthi...@nantes.imie.fr

Sep 26, 2014, 10:32:37 AM9/26/14
to dom...@googlegroups.com
Le mardi 17 juin 2014 23:18:32 UTC+2, Alain T a écrit :
> This group live to help you.
>
> If you have any question, don't hesitate to leave a message to the community.

Great job Alain!

mjsh...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 3:09:28 AM9/23/16
to domajax.com
Sir

I have a doubt..i can't upload images along with post data...please help me

Alain T

Sep 23, 2016, 3:17:18 AM9/23/16
to domajax.com
Hello Shanu,

We can't upload files through ajax, that's not a domajax limitation but more widely an xhr(1) limitation.

This is usually done using tricks, like posting image form to a frame so it looks to be ajax.

You can read this tutorial to simulate an ajax file upload.
http://www.ajaxf1.com/tutorial/ajax-file-upload-tutorial.html

Shanu k k

Sep 23, 2016, 4:18:37 AM9/23/16
to domajax.com
So we can use it along with data endpoint?actually i have input fields,when i try to uploads file along with input fields, image name also echo as post values and file array return as empty ,so how can i solve this? please help me