Self-Signed or Internal Certs

Stephen Turner

Jan 4, 2021, 10:47:19 AM1/4/21
to DomainMOD Support
Is there a  way to view expirations on self-signed certs...think a very large distributed network with 1000's of self-signed appliances........

In my head, I envision adding it as an IP or internal DNS name and have it poll the cert.....

If this does not do that, are their any recommendation for products that might?? Or is their a hack I can do that would allow for this??

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 26, 2021, 1:13:24 AM6/26/21
to DomainMOD Support
There aren't currently any plans to have a feature like this implemented, but I'm going to add it to the potential feature pile, and I'll see what I can do. To be honest though, a feature like this is probably quite a ways away from happening.

I'm also not aware of any software that can do this off the top of my head, so I fear that I am completely useless to you today. My apologies.