Domain Registration Customization Needed

zHosting Solutions

Jan 13, 2021, 3:42:12 AM1/13/21
to sup...@domainmod.org, doma...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I just checked out your domain registration demo and I like it.

I'm looking to run my own domain registration and web hosting services. However, I need a few customization's done to the script.
  1. BUILT IN REGISTRY:
    1. This way, I can become and actual registrar in order to take domain name out of circulation, look domain names for 10 years, etc on my own system just like GoDaddy and HostGator.
    2. I have a bunch of websites that I need to lock so they can't be taken but can't afford to pay a monthly fee to a registrar.
  2. MULTIPLE SERVERS:
    1. I would be able to add multiple servers, choose the platform for the server (i.e. Windows, Linux, Mac) and log into the control panel directly through the username and password that I set.
    2. I get to log into the user and reseller control panel.
  3. URL CONFIGURATION:
    1. Change user and site URLs, IP address, nameservers, etc.
  4. CREATE NAMESERVERS
    1. ns1.zhostingsolutions.com -> 99.43.130.253
    2. ns2.zhostingsolutions.com -> 99.43.130.253
    3. etc.
  5. MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION:
    1. Authentication app
    2. Phone number
    3. Email address
    4. Biometric
    5. Facial Recognition
      1. I can require some or all of these.
      2. The Biometric and Facial recognition will ONLY work on mobile devices, therefore, not being required for desktop computers.
  6. BYPASSING ISP FIREWALL:
    1. With A&TT Uverse, I can open my ports but the security of the services prevents my server from being seen around the world.
    2. I need to be able to bypass ANY ISP's firewall in general.

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 25, 2021, 10:49:37 PM6/25/21
to DomainMOD Support
If you haven't already, you may want to look into something like WHMCS. For what you're doing I think it's a much better fit than DomainMOD.

With the level of customization that would probably need to be done, you would end up with a completely different piece of software by the end.