Error with upgrade

Dark Corner

Nov 29, 2020, 6:53:01 AM11/29/20
to DomainMOD Support
I installed DomainMOD 4.15.0 using Softaculous present on a VPS server.
After the server updates, now I can't update DomainMOD to 4.16.0 as well because the error appears:
Required MYSQL version less than 8.0.0 AND found version is: 10.1.47

The amazing thing is that I can still connect to the current version of DomainMOD.

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 25, 2021, 9:44:22 PM6/25/21
to DomainMOD Support
I'm really sorry, but I'm not sure if I can help much with issues like this on a Softaculous installation, especially one that seems to be isolated to your host's Softaculous setup. I haven't had any reports of this issue with other Softaculous installations, so I think your best bet would be to report this to your web host and see if they might be able to investigate for you.

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 26, 2021, 1:01:59 AM6/26/21
to DomainMOD Support
After doing some cleanup on the reported issues over at GitHub, this appears to be a more widespread issue than I originally thought. It's still isolated to Softaculous, but more users are having the issue, and I'm going to reach out to Softaculous to see if there's anything they can do.

Greg Chetcuti

Jul 10, 2021, 1:20:47 PM7/10/21
to DomainMOD Support
Softaculous has implemented a fix for this, so you should no longer experience this issue.

Please let me know if you experience any other similar issues.