About Adding Sold Domains to Daily Mail

Hüseyin YANARDAĞ

Dec 7, 2020, 3:18:21 AM12/7/20
to DomainMOD Support
Hello There,
Is there any way to add Sold domains section to daily cron mail with expriy date?

We are moving our not renewing domains to Sold domains section but we want to track expiry date of them.

If its possible it will be perfect.

Best regards,

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 25, 2021, 10:11:56 PM6/25/21
to DomainMOD Support
Unfortunately there would be no quick and easy way to implement something like this. Technically it would be a very small change to the code, but it would mean that everyone's Sold domains would appear in their expiration emails, which breaks functionality a bit.

At some point a domain tracker of sorts may be implemented, but that's probably not going to be in the near future, so for the time being you might be better off with a 3rd party domain monitoring service.