Domains Fee Set But Still Display As 0.00 In List

Michael McKinnon

Apr 23, 2017, 5:15:33 PM4/23/17
to DomainMOD Support
I have set all my display fees but still all my fees in domain list are showing 0.00,  I have ran all the maintenance task's thinking this might update them but has not. do you have any suggestions to fix this?

Kayhan BELEK

Apr 28, 2017, 3:12:14 PM4/28/17
to DomainMOD Support
I have same problem...

Greg Chetcuti

May 14, 2017, 10:03:07 PM5/14/17
to DomainMOD Support
Hmm, that's very strange, this is the first time I've ever seen this issue. Are you having any problems with other information not add/saving in DomainMOD, or is it just the fees?

Can you do the following and then see if the fees update at all:

- Click on Settings -> User Profile, and then change to a completely random currency.

- Click on Maintenance -> Update Conversion Rates. After a short period of time you should receive a message that says, "Conversion Rates updated".

Now go into your registrars again and see if the fees are still all set to 0.
Message has been deleted

Xylon

Apr 6, 2021, 5:37:07 AM4/6/21
to DomainMOD Support
Hello,

got the same issue and this is showing the debugger:

"Last Error":"Undefined index: rates", "User ID":"1", "Currency ID":"106", "Conversion Rate":"", "Update Time":"2021-04-06 09:25:04"
"Last Error":"", "User ID":"1", "Currency ID":"34", "Conversion Rate":"1", "Update Time":"2021-04-06 09:25:04"

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 26, 2021, 12:39:51 AM6/26/21
to DomainMOD Support
The Undefined index: rates message is just a warning, it won't affect the actual functionality of the software, so that shouldn't be the cause of the issue here.

I'd recommend following the steps above to see if you can get the conversion rates to update properly. I'm starting to think there may be an issue with the free currency conversion provider that's currently implemented.

Chris

Nov 7, 2021, 9:06:51 AM11/7/21
to DomainMOD Support
Hi all,

I have the same problem.
Some details:

I record domains in three currencies USD, GBP and EUR.
My user profile has a default profile of GBP.

When GBP is set in the profile, in the list all domains have 0.00 fees except the ones originally recorded in GBP.
If I follow Greg's step suggested before then I only see the corresponding domains. If I set any other currency (that I don't even use) then all my domain fees show 0.00.

Did anyone find the problem?

Chris

Nov 7, 2021, 9:19:01 AM11/7/21
to DomainMOD Support
My debugging shows:

Area: class.conversion

Level: info
Message: Conversion rate updated
Extra: "Last Error":"Trying to access array offset on value of type null", "User ID":"1", "Currency ID":"106", "Conversion Rate":"0.741052", "Update Time":"2021-11-07 14:16:18"