Exired/Renewal dates not updating

Greg Schiedler

Jul 25, 2020, 4:50:43 PM7/25/20
to DomainMOD Support
I have a new installation ~2 weeks.  I'm receiving notifications under the 60 day window.  I have domains now showing expired that are not expired.  How do I see why DM is not picking up renewals?  And the 2nd issue I have it the NameSilo API will not complete.  Also how can I see why it is also failing.

Greg

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 25, 2021, 8:12:44 PM6/25/21
to DomainMOD Support
The registrar APIs are only for importing your domains and their details, they do not keep the expiry dates updated automatically.

What exactly happens when you try to import from your NameSilo account? Does it give you an error, does it import your domains but not their details, etc.

A couple things to check...

1) Edit your NameSilo registrar asset (the registrar, not the registrar account), and ensure that the "API Support" has NameSilo chosen

2) Edit your NameSilo account asset and ensure that your NameSilo API key is entered correctly