Classement alphabétique translate Alphabetical order

Dominic33

Jul 11, 2019, 2:31:02 PM7/11/19
to DomainMOD Support
Bonjour,
est il possible de memoriser un classement alphabetique dans la colonne Domain. a l'ouverture de DomainMod
Bien cordialement.

--Translate
Hello,
is it possible to store an alphabetical classification in the Domain column. at the opening of DomainMod
With kind regards.

Dominic33

Jan 9, 2020, 10:18:22 AM1/9/20
to DomainMOD Support
Hello,
is it possible to get an answer ?

thank you

Greg Chetcuti

May 14, 2020, 12:35:50 AM5/14/20
to DomainMOD Support
I'm sorry Dominic, I'm not sure if I understand your question. If you can explain it a bit further and give some more detail I'll see if I can help.

Dominic33

May 17, 2020, 5:37:43 AM5/17/20
to DomainMOD Support

Bonjour Greg,

Je vais essayer d’être le plus clair possible. (ce n'est pas facile car je suis français et je me sers d'un traducteur)

À l’ouverture DomainMod, le classement des domaines se fait par ordre de dates d’expiration.

Le changement du classement est temporaire, à chaque modification de données le classement par date d’expiration revient automatiquement.

Je souhaiterai avoir la possibilité de choisir le classement à l’ouverture et que ce classement reste définitif jusqu’à ce que je le modifie.

Merci

Dominic

-------------------------Translation :

Hello, Greg,

I'll try to be as clear as I can. (it's not easy because I'm French and I use a translator)

When opening DomainMod, domains are listed in order of expiration dates.

Changing the ranking is temporary, each time data is changed the ranking by expiration date returns automatically.

I would like to have the possibility to choose the ranking at the opening and that this ranking remains definitive until I change it.

Thank you

Dominic

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Greg Chetcuti

May 17, 2020, 6:46:28 PM5/17/20
to DomainMOD Support
I understand what you are saying now, and I agree that it is an interesting idea. Different users will have different workflows, so being able to automatically arrange the domains page a specific way could definitely be helpful.

I've added this to our list of features to investigate, and I will see what I can do about getting this added to DomainMOD.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!