Domain Queue stuck processing?

Tin-Man

Sep 30, 2020, 11:33:28 AM9/30/20
to DomainMOD Support

I just setup DomainMOD for the first time using Softaculous app library, so it did most of the installation for me. I added the cron task manually and setup the godaddy registrar and API keys and started the domain queue process and it looked like everything was going smooth, it managed to complete the first 3 domains, but it's been stuck on processing for an hour now. I also noticed that when I go to the domains tab, it still doesn't display any domains, not even the ones completed. What could be wrong?

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 25, 2021, 8:46:44 PM6/25/21
to DomainMOD Support
In a situation like this I would try reinstalling and see if you have the same issue again.

The fact that it was able to import a few of the domains shows that the connection to GoDaddy is ok, so I would think this was either something temporary or something related to your environment. Without some of the web server logs to see why it stopped importing, it's hard to determine for sure what the issue would be.