Google domains?

Drew Kollasch

Jan 22, 2020, 5:50:45 PM1/22/20
to DomainMOD Support
I'd assume this has been asked, but a search didn't reveal any previous inquiries.

I know that its not currently supported, but is there any plans to include google domains into domainmod?

If there is an API for google domains, I'm not aware of it.

Greg Chetcuti

May 3, 2020, 11:51:26 PM5/3/20
to DomainMOD Support
I'll do some more digging to confirm, but I'm not sure if Google has an API for Google Domains. All I've been able to find so far is an API to get a list of domains used on a G Suite account, but nothing related to Google Domains and an API. Unfortunately if a registrar doesn't have an API there's not much I can do about integrating them into DomainMOD.

Drew Kollasch

May 21, 2020, 3:01:47 PM5/21/20
to Greg Chetcuti, DomainMOD Support

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 10:51 PM Greg Chetcuti <gr...@chetcuti.com> wrote:
I'll do some more digging to confirm, but I'm not sure if Google has an API for Google Domains. All I've been able to find so far is an API to get a list of domains used on a G Suite account, but nothing related to Google Domains and an API. Unfortunately if a registrar doesn't have an API there's not much I can do about integrating them into DomainMOD.

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 25, 2021, 7:55:27 PM6/25/21
to DomainMOD Support
The URL you posted is for Googe Cloud DNS, which is a different service altogether. The only API found that was related to Google Domains was for shopping cart features such as buying a new domain, but nothing around listing your existing domains and their details.