Two-Factor Authentication

Rev M

Mar 14, 2021, 5:29:15 PM3/14/21
to DomainMOD Support
Would it be, or is it already, possible to add Two-Factor Authentication to the login? Or maybe even recaptcha so it is harder for someone to try to run a hack against the login? I have followed the recommendations for security already provided, just thought one of these might be good to add if possible. Thanks!

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 26, 2021, 1:38:34 AM6/26/21
to DomainMOD Support
I absolutely plan to implement MFA, and hopefully sooner rather than later. I'm going to try to investigate this pretty soon actually, it's something that probably should've been done a while ago.