Is it possible to use DomainMOD to track hosting (reseller, dates, etc.)

Niall Deakin

Jan 31, 2020, 5:52:14 AM1/31/20
to DomainMOD Support
Simply that.

It's great that it keeps domains and certs organised, but I was wondering if it could have hosting do the same thing.

Granted, I think this would further extension into "customers" too (so you know what domain, certs, and hosting belongs to which customer).

Niall Deakin

Jan 31, 2020, 5:53:13 AM1/31/20
to DomainMOD Support
Unless the "Account Owners" is essentially that?

Greg Chetcuti

May 17, 2020, 1:57:22 AM5/17/20
to DomainMOD Support
Currently domains and SSL certs are the only areas that have the extended functionality in terms of tracking, but eventually I would like to set most sections up like the domains and SSL certs are currently. Basically, anything that could have a cost, whether it's web hosting, email hosting, DNS services, etc., you would be able to track that in DomainMOD along with its cost and other details. And the next phase after that would be the ability to interact with all of those services directly through DomainMOD, so you could create/delete email addresses, manage DNS records, and so on.

It may still be a while, but that's the eventual plan for the software. Your one-stop shop for managing all of your hosting resources.