How to change email signatures in expiration mail

Narendra Suiwal

Mar 27, 2019, 8:06:48 AM3/27/19
to DomainMOD Support
Hi,

how to change the email signatures in expiration mail currently its showing:

"
Best Regards,

Greg Chetcuti
gr...@domainmod.org    "

we want to change it to our organization.

Martin Decima

Jun 5, 2019, 2:37:08 PM6/5/19
to DomainMOD Support
Hi.

i found the configuration in this file /classes/DomainMOD/Email.php around line 335

Regards

/classes/DomainMOD/Email.php
/classes/DomainMOD/Email.php

Greg Chetcuti

May 11, 2020, 10:31:43 AM5/11/20
to DomainMOD Support
The ability to customize the email signature was included in DomainMOD v4.14, which was released yesterday.

Chris

Sep 4, 2020, 3:32:55 AM9/4/20
to DomainMOD Support
Hello,

I am on the latest version (4.15) and I am not sure of the customisation of the email signature is in the GUI yet. Is it?
More importantly, I am not getting a logo in the emails, only a placeholder. Hovering over it, it shows:
https://<mydomain>/install/email-admin/ as the active hyperlink (which of course it does not work considering that the "install"  folder has been deleted and does not exist.

So, how do we change a)The logo to show correctly and b) The hyperlink to point correctly?
Yes I might be able to do it manually within the code but I guess that will break in the next upgrade, right?

Regards

Greg Chetcuti

Jun 25, 2021, 8:41:13 PM6/25/21
to DomainMOD Support
For the email sender information / email signature, you can update this information under Administration -> System Settings:

Email Signature*
Every email sent by the system (new account notices, expiration emails, etc.), includes an email signature, which includes a user's full name and email address. Use the below menu to choose the user that you would like to appear in your system's email signature.

Regarding the logo image and hyperlink, as long as your paths are set correctly in your /_includes/config.inc.php file, they should be correct. The hyperlink should just automatically load your DomainMOD installation URL, and the image should resolve to <yourdomain>/images/logo.png. Other than the paths in /_includes/config.inc.php, there's nothing that should affect these two URLs in the notification emails.