Multilanguage

Marco Barbera

Jul 22, 2016, 1:11:33 PM7/22/16
to DomainMOD Support
Hello,

is there a way to set Domainmod  to work in multilanguage? There is some translation file?

Regards

Marco

Greg Chetcuti

Aug 24, 2016, 11:35:51 PM8/24/16
to DomainMOD Support
Localization is definitely something I want to add in the future, as DomainMOD seems to have users from all over the world, but unfortunately English is currently the only supported language.

This will definitely happen one day though, it just may be a while. As the sole developer of the software with a full-time day job, an addition like this will unfortunately take quite a bit of time to build into the software.

Joao Gomes

Oct 11, 2017, 3:42:31 PM10/11/17
to DomainMOD Support
Hi Greg,

Congratulation for DomainMOD, i can help with Brazilian Portuguese language.

Greg Chetcuti

Nov 1, 2017, 1:51:52 AM11/1/17
to DomainMOD Support
Thank you very much Joao, I will keep that in mind when localization is added!

Greg Chetcuti

Nov 15, 2020, 10:00:59 PM11/15/20
to DomainMOD Support
I wanted to let you both know that as of v4.16.0, DomainMOD now has multilingual support. Currently it supports Dutch, English (Canada), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.