Select list Collision Detection in IFrames

Caleb Phillips

Mar 2, 2007, 4:42:19 PM3/2/07
to DOM Tooltip Library
I have a tool tip triggered from an iframe. I have the 'parent' and
'inframe' properties specifed. The tooltip correctly displays in the
parent frame, but the hiding of selects in IE only works partially.
There are hidden, but as I move my mouse down the paragraph that
triggers the tooltip (onmouseover), the select lists reappear before
the tooltip has actually cleared them.

I am wondering if maybe the collision detection in domLib.js is not
taking into account the iframe offsets.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of situation?

Thanks very much,
Caleb