IE show/hide select boxes

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

brent80301

未读,
2005年10月11日 09:22:202005/10/11
收件人 DOM Tooltip Library
When a tooltip appears over top of a select box, the select box
disappears (as expected). It however does not reappear after the tip
disappears. Any suggestions? (IE6.0.29, WinXP Pro SP SP2)

-Brent

brent80301

未读,
2005年10月11日 10:50:302005/10/11
收件人 DOM Tooltip Library
Oh yeah, I am using DOM TT Version 0.7.1.

gautam

未读,
2005年10月14日 11:43:462005/10/14
收件人 DOM Tooltip Library
Why dont you replace the version with the one that has a fix and uses
the ifram concept in IE to get rid of the search and destroy
capabilities.

brent80301

未读,
2005年10月17日 12:55:322005/10/17
收件人 DOM Tooltip Library
Thanks for your suggestion. Which version are you referring to? I am
using the latest (0.7.1).

vitorfreitas

未读,
2005年10月18日 01:23:092005/10/18
收件人 DOM Tooltip Library
After a little bit of debugging this night i think i have solved the
problem.
To apply the hack just follow this steps:

1. Open the file "domLib.js";
2. search for the function "domLib_getElementsByTagNames(in_list,
in_excludeHidden)";
3. comment the following code in the function:
<code>
if (in_excludeHidden && domLib_getComputedStyle(matches[j],
'visibility') == 'hidden')
{
continue;
}
</code>

Now everything should work fine.
I just made this hack a few minutes ago, its not propally tested so, if
you find any problems with this hack or creat a better one please
informe.
Thanks.

brent80301

未读,
2005年10月18日 09:41:172005/10/18
收件人 DOM Tooltip Library
After casual testing, your fix appears to work well for me. Thank you
very much for sharing.

-Brent

gautam

未读,
2005年10月19日 12:20:022005/10/19
收件人 DOM Tooltip Library
Brent I modified this a bit so that you dont have to search and destroy
in IE by using Iframe - do you want to use that instead?

Dan Allen

未读,
2006年6月12日 01:17:592006/6/12
收件人 dom-t...@googlegroups.com
This problem might be caused by a conflict in domLib version between
domTT and domMenu. I needed to add a feature that would check for
hidden select boxes initially so that I didn't end up making visible
select boxes that were initially hidden. If someone can give me some
examples as to when these select boxes don't show up again, I can
probably put in a fix. Let me know if you are using any other library
like domMenu as well.

/dan

--
Daniel Allen
Registered Linux User #231597

Mojavelinux.com: Open Source Advocacy
http://www.mojavelinux.com

While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily basis,
life and work come first and, at times, keep me away from my mail for a
while. If you contact me and then don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the filters. Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.

Dan Allen

未读,
2006年10月23日 10:38:032006/10/23
收件人 dom-t...@googlegroups.com
Even with the iframe trick in place, search and hide select boxes is
still necessary for IE 5.0.

/dan

回复全部
回复作者