RE: bug in domMenu 0.3.5 [fixed]

Dan Allen

Apr 12, 2006, 2:13:06 AM4/12/06
to DOM Menu List
Yep, I just got the same bug report from a couple of other people and
have updated it in SVN HEAD. I think it is enough to just say:

if (in_id > 0) {
}

because javascript will do the conversion automatically and all values
except numbers return false (such as null, null string, lamda function
or NaN).

I realized that I didn't have strict javascript checking on, so I will
be sure to enable on all browser instances in the future.

Thanks again!

/dan

--
Daniel Allen
Registered Linux User #231597

Mojavelinux.com: Open Source Advocacy
http://www.mojavelinux.com

While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily basis,
life and work come first and, at times, keep me away from my mail for a
while. If you contact me and then don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the filters. Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.