Menu stay on vertical menus

calu...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2005, 9:12:40 AM7/6/05
to dom-...@googlegroups.com
I have been thinking of useing this menu system on a site that I have
been working on for some time now. what I was wondering about was, the
menu being in vertical mode is there any way to use it like a
cascadeing menu as well as a drop down menu. for exsample: your at the
home page, and when you mouseover thebuttons on the left the menu
apers, just as it dose now. and under products you click on a product
thus going to that page. and once you get to that page that dropdown of
products than is static under the products menu