New release 0.3.3!

1 view

Dan Allen

May 20, 2005, 2:34:27 AM5/20/05
to dom-...@googlegroups.com
Head on over to mojavelinux.com and grab the new release of DOM Menu.

http://www.mojavelinux.com/projects/dommenu/

This new release features:
* support enabled for Opera 8
* fixes for Safari and IE Mac that make the menu usable
* collision detection now works with flash animations (must use embed tag)
* menu ids are now valid CSS selectors

This should certainly tide over a few inquiries about the menu as of
late. I realize that this menu could probably receive a whole bunch
of attention. However, what we are seeing is that my vision to make a
primarily DOM-driven menu is paying off as the browsers become closer
to DOM compliant, so the menu is almost taking care of itself.

/dan

--
Open Source Advocacy
http://www.mojavelinux.com