Highlighting active page

smit himself

Apr 13, 2005, 9:50:30 AM4/13/05
to dom-...@googlegroups.com
Could I highlight the active page? Or otherwise, does a menuitem have a
unique id /class?

Dan Allen

May 17, 2005, 10:34:41 PM5/17/05
to dom-...@googlegroups.com
The dom menu elements have always had unique identifiers. Previously,
the menu containers had an id of domMenu_main[0] and the elements
where numbed in the same way starting a 1, so the first menu element
would be domMenu_main[1]. The first element in a second level menu
might be domMenu_main[1][1]. The name "domMenu_main" follows the name
of the menu itself.

In the new version, I have change to using a legal CSS selector
character, so the first level menu element example from above would be
domMenu_main-1-1. I encourage you to use Mozilla Firefox's Web
Developer extension to view the IDs of the individual menu elements so
that you can pin-point which element gets which id.

/dan

--
Open Source Advocacy
http://www.mojavelinux.com