Feature Request

Pat Wong

Jan 15, 2007, 6:58:54 PM1/15/07
to DOM Menu Library
I wonder if you will consider the following for a future release of
domMenu. When I hover my mouse over a submenu which has multiple
selections (in other words, there is an arrow indicating another
submenu), I would like for the hover arrow color to change.

As an example, I have a main level menu called Music. That has several
submenus, one of which is labeled My Collection. My Collection has
multiple elements, so it displays with a black arrow to the right. When
I hover my mouse over My Collection, I would like for it to display
with a white arrow.

I've made the white arrow gif that I would like to use, and tried to
see where domMenu.js might need to be changed to accommodate that, but
have been unsuccessful. (Not knowing DOM scripting real well doesn't
help.) Anyway, this is what I'd like for a wish list. Thanks in advance
for giving this feature some consideration.

~8^) Pat Wong
http://www.napathon.net/ - Music Around The World
For collecting tips, trade and want lists, album reviews and more.

http://www.techtipscentral.net/CDTrusteeIntro.asp - Showcase your
music collection on your website.