Customer Update - Pattern CD Clearance Sale!

Doll Net

Apr 27, 2023, 2:49:41 PM4/27/23
to Dollmakers Journey CUSTOMER CONNECTION
Special Dollmaker's Journey Update

We are testing our New Website by having a Clearance sale on CD Patterns!
https://clothdolls.com/clearance-sale-1/

Our New website is Still in Development with many designers/patterns/products
still to be added.  We wanted to get some feedback and make sure everything was working before we completed the site.

Thank you for any comments.

Please remember the Website is Still a Work in Progress!

Happy Dollmaking,  Laurieann and Paul
Dollmaker's Journey
Your Grandma and Grandpop Dollmaking Shop

30% Off Pattern CDs - While Supply Last!
Includes patterns by Stephanie Novatski, Caroline Erbsland, Kat Lees,
Teresa Pietras, Susan Barmore and Gloria “Mimi” Winer!

CLICK HERE to See All Pattern CDs on Sale!
cdsale.jpg
CLICK HERE to See All Pattern CDs on Sale!

~oo~ ~oo~ ~oo~ ~oo~ ~oo~ ~oo~ ~oo~ ~oo~ ~oo~

For All Supplies and Patterns
Visit our Classic Website
http://DollmakersJourney.com

IVC/Milford/DE/19963/USA