Sorry... Photo Now Included - New Pattern by Jill Maas!

Doll Net

Aug 28, 2023, 9:05:43 AM8/28/23
to Dollmakers Journey CUSTOMER CONNECTION
Customer Update!Limited Time Intro Sale Priced! JM977tn.jpg
Queen of Shopping Original Cloth Doll Pattern by Jill Maas! Available as BOTH Paper/Mailed and a PDF Instant Download Pattern. For More Info and Limited Time Intro Sale Price CLICK HERE
Happy Dollmaking!Dollmaker's Journey http://ClothDolls.com - New Website Patterns (Both PDFs and Printed) & Supplies! https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClothDollPatterns - Our Etsy Shop - PDFs and Supplies! http://DollmakersJourney.com - Our "Classic" Website - Printed Patterns and Everything Else!