3 Sales - 2nds Fabric, Printed Patterns, and PDF Patterns Sales!

Doll Net

Feb 16, 2024, 10:04:49 AMFeb 16
to Dollmakers Journey CUSTOMER CONNECTION
Dollmaker's Journey Customer Update!
This is the season for change.  We have our new website coming online while keeping our old classic site active as well as our Etsy Shop.   During this time we will have updates for each site and  with their own specials!  This week we have a PDF Sale on Etsy for Raggedy, Vintage, Christmas and Winter Patternsa 25% off  sale on Oldies but Goodies, Lost and Found, and Random Fun Printed Patterns on our Classic site, and a 2nds Fabric Sale on our New Website!  More info below!
Happy Dollmaking,  Laurieann and Paul
Dollmaker's Journey
Your Grandma and Grandpop Dollmaking Shop

~oo~ ~oo~  New Website Update  ~oo~ ~oo~
http://ClothDolls.com
d674d10e-103a-5436-1410-fc193a41ce78[1].jpg

Dollmaking Fabric Seconds Sale, Wrinkled, Creased,
Small Stain and/or End of Bolt Fabric - Always Updating!

secondssale.jpg
Low Cost Way to Try out New Fabric!   CLICK HERE!
~oo~  Classic (Old) Website Update  ~oo~
DollmakersJourney.com

Special February Pattern Sale!

On DollmakersJourney.com

feb2024sale.jpg

Over 100 Paper Patterns 25% Off!
Click HERE For Patterns!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~oo~ ~oo~  Etsy Shop Update  ~oo~ ~oo~
https://clothdollpatterns.etsy.com

etsylogo.jpg

Feb. Sale on  Raggedy, Vintage, Christmas and Winter PDF Download Patterns!

sale-etsy1022.jpg

See All Sales Patterns - CLICK HERE!

Do you need dollmaking supplies?

We have it @

DollmakersJourney.com
doll patterns ~ fabric ~ hair ~ tools ~  supplies ~ tips/help ~

~  Everything New! ~ Current Sales! ~

Etsy Shop - PDF Downloads ~

~ 00 ~ 00 ~

Happy Dollmaking!