June Pattern Sale Ending and New Cloth Doll Items!

Doll Net

Jun 26, 2024, 10:50:59 AM (10 days ago) Jun 26
to Dollmakers Journey CUSTOMER CONNECTION
Dollmaker's Journey Customer Update!
The summer is here! Fresh Vegetables, Beach Time and
Hot Days to stay inside and Make Dolls!

Happy Dollmaking,  Laurieann and Paul
Dollmaker's Journey ~ Your Grandma and Grandpop Dollmaking Shop

~oo~ ~oo~  Classic (Old) Website Update  ~oo~ ~oo~
DollmakersJourney.com

June Pattern Sale Ending!
Stump Doll Pattern Sale!
Click HERE to See All Pattern On Sale!
Sale-StumpDolls2024.jpg
June Sale - Stump Doll Patterns!
Click HERE to See All Pattern On Sale!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~oo~ ~oo~  New Website Update  ~oo~ ~oo~
http://ClothDolls.com

New Items!
We added a new category for new supplies, fabric,
patterns and anything else we add to our New Online Shop
!
Always Updating - Click HERE to See What's New!
NewSupplies2024tn.jpg
What's New!
Always Updating - Click HERE to See What's New!

IVC/Lincoln/DE/19963/USA